Thursday, November 17, 2011

New additions

I'm taking advantage of that precious and all-too-fleeting window when the toddler's and baby's naps overlap to put some time into the blog and my Etsy shop. Thanks to some tough decisions about de-stashing I added a couple of items to the shop, including some fat eighths from the new Little Apples collection from Moda. (I told you that I made some tough decisions -- it's not easy to part with such cuteness!). I also reduced the prices on a few other items that have been in my shop for a few months and will be adding some vintage items soon.



And as far as the more important new addition to the household, we welcomed our second daughter a few weeks ago. She is, of course, precious, and thankfully doing an OK job of napping in her bassinet. It sure is different going from one child to two, but in a very, very good way.

No comments:

Post a Comment